You won’t believe how easy it is to make! 🤩
And it’s SUPER low carb.. only 2g per 30g serving.
I have already made it twice since I discovered the recipe.
One with egg (before my vegan keto), and one with all plant based ingredients with coconut oil.
Personally prefer the 100% plant based one, as it’s just as good or better!
I used Wholesome Yum’s recipe. Pretty simple and straight forward.
For the 2nd time I just used up whatever was in the cupboard.
Added cinnamon to add extra aroma and taste, and it turned out AMAZINGLY!
ONLY 5mins prep and it makes around 300g granola (10 servings)
– Coconut oil 1Tbsp
– Stevia/ preferred sweetener (3 Tbsp (I find Natvia the best for baking as it doesn’t have the cooking taste like erythritol does!)
– Macadamia nuts 1/3 cup
– Walnuts 1/3 cup
– Coconut flakes 1/3 cup*
– Pine nuts 1/3 cup
– Sunflower seeds 1/3 cup
– Hemp seeds 1/3 cup
– Pumpkin seeds 1/3 cup
– Flaxseeds 1/3 cup
– Cinnamon powder 1-2Tsp
– Vanilla extract 1Tsp
1. Preheat oven 160C. Melt oil and add stevia, mix well and set aside
2. Grind nuts to smaller pieces with a blender to your liking (I do 2/3 quick pulse; and dont grind the coconuts).
If you don’t have a blender, just chop them with knife/ don’t chop at all for bigger clusters.😋
3-6. In a large bowl, add all your other ingredients together, mix well.,
7. Line a large baking tray with baking paper, lay the mixture out evenly and press firm.
Sprinkle more cinnamon on top. Bake for 15 mins or until edges turn slightly brown
8. Let cool a little bit to harden. Break with back of knife to granola clusters!
9. Store in airtight container and indulge with milk/ yoghurt! Enjoy!
Carb manager is a simple and handy app for your macro counting reference.
I haven’t stopped using it since I started low carb diet in May 2020, til keto and my vegan keto diet now.
Click here to download.
Hope you enjoy,